A company having a target market in USA is looking for the Digital Marketing Executive (SEO, SEM, SMM) that will perform Search Engine Optimization, Digital Marketing Campaigns, Social Media Marketing, Google AdWords Analysis, Google Analytics, Blog/Content Writing, Keyword Analysis, Competitor Analysis and other Digital Marketing tasks to various digital channels. We are looking for an experienced digital marketer to assist in the planning, execution and optimization of our online marketing efforts. This is a Startup based in New York, USA and there is room for a lot of growth. The right candidate will have proven experience with at least 2 verifiable references. There is a lot of flexibility and for the right candidate can be a remote position as well.
- Graduation degree in business/marketing/CS/SE or equivalent
- Google AdWords and Analytics Certified required
- 1-2 years of B2B and B2C digital marketing experience, specifically SEO/SEM, PPC and social media marketing/advertising
- Must know – Google Analytics, Search Console and other tools like SEMrush, Moz, Ahrefs etc.
- Must have a strong exposure to digital marketing techniques and channels
- Strong analytical & application skills to improve search engine rankings, optimizing search & display AdWords campaigns for better ROI
- Experience in social media management and advertising (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) preferred
- USA work experience or travel/living exposure strongly desired
- Must have excellent English writing skills for international audience
- Must have a confident and outspoken personality
- Must be able to work night shift.
- SEO, SEM, PPC and SMM for the company’s products, in a competitive market, using all the latest and new evolving techniques
- Plan, create and execute advertising and messages across social media
- In-depth keyword/topical research in coordination with ‘Solutions Team’ on articles/blogs/whitepapers for SEO and visibility
- Track competitors’ strengths and exploit market opportunities
- Your success is measured on: