· Book keeping, taxation, project analysis, project feasibility, cost accounting& import export.
· Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
· Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
· Maintain the financial health of the organization.
· Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
· Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
· Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
· Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met.
· Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
· Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained.
· Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.