Quality Resource Private Limited a multinational Digital Marketing company is seeking candidates for the position of Senior Network Administrator who can work independently in a dynamic and complex environment Set up, test, administer and troubleshoot LAN and WAN.
The ideal candidate is a creative individual who thinks out of the box and would like to work in a diverse technology environment.
- Provide users with technical support for computer problems.
- Install and support LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
- Ability to configure and solve all levels of network & security problems in real time, including communication / network troubleshooting, PC and network configuration, VPN, URL filtering, operating systems and browser related issues.
- Maintain and troubleshoot Fiber Optic and Point to Point Wireless Link (P2P).
- Manage Network tasks including deployment/switching and Routers.
- Established Network Infrastructure including Network Layer, Access Layer, VTP, VVTP, SVTP Domain. etc.
- Can able to deal and resolve call issues like voice management.
- Should be able to install, configure & troubleshoot.
- Ensure All the devices are on UPS and backup time of UPS is sufficient.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, or appropriate software.
- Monitor IT Hardware performance.
- Meet with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and resolve problem.
- Plan, coordinate, and implement network security measures to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Providing information to supervisors, co-workers, and subordinates by telephone, in written form, e-mail, or in person.
- Must be able to deal with more than 100 systems.
- Having call center network administration experience can be plus.