We are looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join our team.
You will be responsible for the design, implementation, operation and maintenance of data and analytical pipelines.
This is an excellent opportunity for those professionals looking to develop in a company building advanced AI products.
This is a full-time position, working from home.
Extract and manipulate large volumes of data using ETL tools.
- Oversee the deployment of data to the data warehouse.
- Analyze databases and make reports related to the information analyzed.
- Make reports related to the information analyzed.
- Communicate complex concepts and analysis results clearly and effectively.
- Create or discover new data procurement and processing programs.
- Monitor data / information management processes to ensure data quality and consistency in support of business initiatives.
- This includes acquiring new data sources and performing data discovery to understand data values and relationships.
- Ensure proper escalation, prioritization, and remediation of data quality issues.
- Explore and utilize new data mining and data visualization tools to conduct analysis as required.
- Your role in the company will be to join our full-stack development group and work in scrum teams to accomplish your teams goals.
- A great opportunity for career development and growth. We provide training and mentorship as well as grow your development skills in advanced programming languages and technologies.
Must provide own work environment: Windows machine, highspeed Internet, and a quiet work area at home.