Is responsible for the configuration, maintenance and operation of Service One’s network, servers, desktop, and storage infrastructure. Ensures that the Credit Union’s network and all related equipment are functional to accommodate system users.
· Installs, configures, tests and maintains servers, SAN, and related networking equipment.
· Monitors scheduled jobs and computer output for completeness, accuracy, and errors.
· Performs all critical data backups and secures data according to established procedures.
· Installs firmware and security updates on servers, printers, and related networking equipment.
· Configures and maintains Microsoft Active Directory.
· Hand on experience in Virtual Desktop Environment (VDI).
· Installs, configures and maintains Routers, Firewall, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, AntiMalware, etc. for maximum internal network protection.
· Hand on experience on spinning servers on AWS and or Microsoft Azure
· Maintains all data used for redundancy efforts and assists with remediation efforts as result of test findings and risk assessments.
· Logs all computer, terminal, and printer hardware/software problems. Calls appropriate maintenance organizations and arranges for repair. Notifies supervisor of unusual problems.
· Assists with software upgrades and installations.
· Creates scripts for automation of common tasks.
· Provides support to operational staff as needed.
· Performs such other duties as may be required from time to time for the overall management and operation of the Organization
· Hands on practice of configuring the Firewall (Cisco Meraki) and configuration of Multiple VLAN.
· Extensive hands-on technical knowledge of network system protocols, standards and Fiber Optic.
· Significant experience in network systems architecture/engineering.
· Hand on experience with a wide variety devices (routers, switches, firewalls, wireless, VoIP)
· Experience with monitoring tools, and troubleshooting tools.
· Ability to demonstrate technical understanding network and application layer protocols such as IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP, FTP, SMTP, DNS, HTTPS.
· Familiarity with Local Traffic Managers and Cisco Wireless controllers.
· Ability to implement and support routing protocols (e.g., OSPF, BGP, EIGRP) and WAN technologies (e.g., MPLS, OC-3, DS3) will be a plus.
· Significant network troubleshooting and resolution experience of LAN’s, WAN’s, WLAN’s, RAS, etc.
· Familiarity with security related network issues and their appropriate resolution.
· Hands on experience of configuring and managing enterprise level of OS, Databases and
· Experience with project management.
· Ability to communicate technical topics to non-technical personnel.
· Strong knowledge of security standards.
· Ability to handle multiple priorities.
· Strong customer service orientation.
· Strong communication skills.
· Strong inter-personal skills.
· Able to work in all shifts on roster basis in 24/7 support environment. Willingness to work out of hours to support the system.
· Conflict management skills.
· Pleasant personality.
· 16 Years degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent qualification from a University recognized by the HEC
· 04-05 years similar or relevant work experience
· Enterprise/Large Company management experience
· Experience managing remote resources
· Cisco, Microsoft and Linux certification will have preference
The company conducts and provides consultancy for international quality scientific and social sector researches. It also provides management, project development, monitoring evaluation and office automation services to its clients wherein databases development, maintenance and up gradation for clien ...Read More