Service of Senior Developers having skills in developing Web Applications / Web Apps are required. This will be a long term opportunity to get inside this growing organization and really make an impact. Flexible with learning on the job, with corresponding relevant work experience - but, for this position to be successful, the right candidate needs to know the following, with a strong self-initiative to learn from others!
· The candidate will be responsible for managing and developing a software that is built with Laravel framework.
· The candidate is also required to have in-depth knowledge of AWS.
· Furthermore, the candidate will also be responsible provide monthly roadmaps for the development of the software.
· PHP (Custom coding)
· MVC: (Codeigniter, Laravel 5)
· CMS: (Wordpress, Joomla)
· Databases: (Mysql, Mongodb)
· Server: Apache, WAMP, XAMP, AWS
· Source Control: GIT
· Front End: HTML,HTML5, CSS,CSS3, XML, XSLT, bootstrap
· Agile methodology: Jira
· Assist with debugging / development of bug fixes - day-to-day maintenance
· Development of new features under the guidance of more senior team members.
Bachelors in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering, Information Technology or related field
3 - 5 years experience of working with reputed organizations.
The company conducts and provides consultancy for international quality scientific and social sector researches. It also provides management, project development, monitoring evaluation and office automation services to its clients wherein databases development, maintenance and up gradation for clien ...Read More