We need service of an experiences Laravel Developer to meet the ever increasing needs of our company for developing dynamic webs and CMS.
Location: Islamabad (Or remote working from your location)
Experience: 5+ Years of relevant industry experience
Skills: Laravel / PHP Framework
Eligibility: BS computer Science
- Write clean, secure, test driven, easily maintainable and modular codes.
- Database designing and maintenance.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Perform UI/backend tests to optimize performance.
- Collaborate and work with frontend and mobile app developers on the backend needs of projects.
- Adhere closely to development plans and anticipate changes to specification or schedule as they become necessary during development.
- Work with project managers when gathering requirements, presenting work, etc. and be able to take complex technical terms and break them down into layman's terms.
- Keep abreast of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Client communication (verbal/written) as and when required.
- Demonstrable experience with Laravel/PHP including OOP, security, refactoring & design patterns.
- Excellent knowledge of Laravel framework and experience building factories/facades/libraries using abstract classes, interfaces, traits.
- Experience in unit testing using testing frameworks like PHPUnit/phpspec.
- Good knowledge of RDBMS (MySQL/MS SQL/PostgreSQL), database designing and query optimizations techniques. Experience in NoSQL (MongoDB/DynamoDB) databases will be an added advantage.
- Hands on experience in RESTful API design and development including implementation of oAuth2.0 for authentication and authorization.
- Experience in micro-services development will be an added advantage.
- Working knowledge of version controlling systems like Git, clear understanding of Gitflow workflow, repository management tools like BitBucket and understanding of overall CI/CD process.
- Working knowledge of cloud servers (AWS/Heroku/Rackspace/Digital Ocean/Linode), related services and server administration like setting up Apache/Nginx, php-fpm etc. Other nice to have, but not mandatory:
- Ability to make composer packages.
- Worked with webpack, gulp.js, Babel for browser support.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication (verbal/written) skills
- 5 years’ experience working with Laravel (essential), Object Oriented PHP, JQuery, Ajax, and modern PHP frameworks, MVC: (Codeigniter, Laravel 5)
- CMS: (Wordpress, Joomla etc.)
- Databases: (Mysql, Mongodb)
- Server: Apache, WAMP, XAMP, AWS
- Source Control: GIT
- Front End: HTML,HTML5, CSS,CSS3, XML, XSLT, bootstrap
- Agile methodology: Jira
- Assist with debugging / development of bug fixes - day-to-day maintenance
- Development of new features under the guidance of more senior team members.
- We offer good salary package, professional growth and job continuity.
- The interested person should have leadership skills and proven experience to lead a team of versatile web developers.
- Should be capable to communicate with the client’s/service users/partners.
- People having expertise in Code-Ignitor would be an added advantage.
- We offer excellent salary package according to one’s skills and experience.