Quantum LHE is looking to hire a senior developer/s who to setup VoIP/IM infrastructure, who will be responsible for designing, implementing, testing and supporting VoIP, IM, Video and data applications. This is really a fantastic role for a candidate with passion for VoIP development, innovative design ideas and telecom network experience.
The candidates will have to have an excellent grasp and hands-on working experience in VoIP/IM application planning, developments, maintenance, build, deployment, and system testing. However, innovation is the key. Through your vast experience, the candidates must be creative and must be able to push forward innovative ideas to taking VoIP/IM to the next level.
Skills and Experience:
· Strong understanding of VoIP/IM and XMPP concepts, SIP protocol and VoIP backend routing
· Experience with VoIP, E1 circuits, audio transmission quality, VoIP applications, network design, and troubleshooting
· Good knowledge of setting up SIP (RFC2833 & SIP INFO) and Trunks and Signalling & Media Path manipulation
· Expert knowledge in developing and implementing configurations on VoIP/IM Servers.
· Good knowledge in MySQL deployment and management
· Knowledge in working with APIs for various cross platform integrations
· Knowledge in Linux-based operating systems (kernel, systemd, journald, ssh, bash).
· Strong knowledge in TCP/IP stack and VoIP protocols (IP, UDP, SIP, RTP, STUN, TURN).
· Motivated, organized and professional
QUANTUM LHE (PVT.) LIMITED is incorporated with Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan under the Companies Ordinance 1984 on November 2015, headquartered and registered as Quantum CPH A/S at Næsseslottet, Dronninggårds Allé 136 DK-2840 Holte. Our Vision: "Deliver outstanding customer-focus ...Read More