Company Details: At Queryogics, we and our clients are committed towards building the strongest brand in the industry - and we are passionate about what we do. Our goal is simple - to provide our business customers with great products, services, and after sale experience. Our clients carry over 100,000 replacement parts for cell phones and tablets. These parts are housed in our 20,000 square feet warehouse located in Las Vegas, Nevada. We invite you to share in our success.
We are currently seeking a tech-savvy Technical Project Manager to join our team! The customer service associate communicates with customers via email, chat and telephone.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Experience with workflow planning in software development projects i.e. completion of tasks/projects in a timely manner, get results, get the project running and giving the desired output.
- Work independently with software and marketing teams
- Develop work plans for executing workflow enhancements and care transition/coordination initiatives, tracking results, and assessing risk.
- Maintain regular communication with Clients via conference calls, e-mails with key stakeholders.
- Manage people and expectations
- Participate in various projects and ensure completion within the required timeframe.
- Maintain records of all correspondence and organize various team meetings.
- Suggest and track all project inventory
- A highly professional individual with strong interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, manage multiple deliverables, anticipate needs, and craft and implement solutions.
- Knowledge of standard Project Management approaches.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook; Must have strong hands-on MS Project and MS Visio.
- Strong grip on Project Management methodologies (Agile, Traditional Waterfall, Adaptive, PERT etc.)
- Market competitive salary package will be offered.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree from a Renowned University
- Knowlege of Agile Methodology
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Minimum 3 years' experience with at least 1 year as Project Manager
- Knowledge of web, software and smart phones
- Process-oriented with good analytical skills
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Detail orientation and good organizational skills
- Self motivated with good interpersonal skills
- Maturity of judgment under pressure / ability to resolve problems without delay and / or to seek managerial intervention
- Flexibility and the ability to operate under stressful, time-sensitive deadlines
Hours: (Monday -Friday 8:00 pm - 5:00am) Pakistan Standard Time