The candidate is expected to be proficient in Front-End and WordPress development. The candidate's job would be to convert HTML/CSS based designs to WordPress themes and to develop, test and modify plugins on existing websites. The candidate is expected to be a self-starter who can efficiently multi-task and meet deadlines.
The appropriate candidate should have the following required skills:
· Write clean codes.
· Maintain codes and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
· Follow industry best practices.
· Ability to setup local work environment such as XMAPP.
· Must be able to self-test own work.
· Ability to use Photoshop, Brackets and Dreamweaver.
· Follow best practices for optimizing site speed, leveraging browser caching and prioritizing content.
· Ability to meet strict deadlines.
Diploma or BS Computer Science.
Minimum 1.5 year experience.