Node JS Developer
We are looking for a Senior Node Js Developer who is proficient in Node JS. Your primary focus will be on developing user interface components and implementing the following well known Node.js workflows (and/or TypeScript (NestJS and/or Angular 2+).
You will ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You will coordinate with the rest of the team working on different layers of the infrastructure. Therefore, a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
· Code in Node JS and/or TypeScript
· Create APIs, web triggers, RESTful web services
· Participate in full-cycle development including Unit Testing, in an Agile environment with a small development team
· Ensure reliability and scalability of software
Functional Skills/Knowledge Areas
· Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (such as Express, StrongLoop, etc depending on your technology stack)
· Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds
· Good understanding of server-side templating languages (such as Jade, EJS, etc depending on your technology stack)
· Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors (such as Stylus, Less, etc depending on your technology stack)
· Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3
· Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
· User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
· Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
· Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
· Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
· Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
· Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
· Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
· Excellent communicator
· Excellent collaborative team member
· Proactive stakeholder management
· Ability to work individually as well as in the team
· Self accountability
· Proactive communication with team leads and management around creative ideas
· Responsible Attitude
· Creative and innovative development.
· Fuel/pick & drop facility
· Medical insurance
· Provident fund
· Leave encashment etc.
Along with monetary benefits, Quick Bills MD offers growth opportunities to right candidates based on equal opportunity process.
Our Annual Increment cycle runs in January of each year and your basic salary will be reevaluated based on inflation and company annual increment policy at that time.