Head Quartered in New York City with two international offices, Quick Bills MD is known for its high-performance culture in Pakistan & United States. Quick Bills MD provides a great platform where you can earn, learn and grow through working on innovative platform development that consists of latest technologies in the field of Artificial Intelligence, ERP’s and CRM development, Web & iOS Technologies, 3D Modeling and Computer visioning etc.OverviewQuick Bills MD
is currently recruiting Operations Manager to work on-site. The position is responsible for directing and coordinating the overall functions of the medical data entry, claims verifications, charge entry billing, medical reports coding, NF & WC Collections offices to ensure maximization of streamlined processes while improving client relations. The person should have strong managerial, leadership, and business office skills, including critical thinking and the ability to produce and present detailed activity reports. The incumbent should be able to perform in the following areas;Core Operations:
- Oversee the operations of the billing department, encompassing medical coding, charge entry, claims submissions, payment posting, accounts receivable follow-up, collections management
- Ensures that the activities of the billing operations are conducted in a manner that is consistent with overall department protocol, and are in compliance with federal, state, and payer regulations, guidelines, and requirements
- Deep knowledge and understanding of NF, WC, Private, Employer & Department of Labor insurance practices
- Thorough knowledge and working experience of CPT and ICD10 codes, UB04 claim forms, HCFA 1500, HIPAA, medical terminology, appeal processes, billing and insurance regulations, and insurance benefits
- Maintain contacts with medical facility departments to obtain and analyze information, documents and process billings
- Coordinate and document all updates in services and operations level agreements
- Ensure implementation and execution of operating policies and procedures
- Possess profound knowledge and understanding of local and international rules and regulations affecting medical billing and insurance verification
- Strong ability to handle problems consisting of multiple variables in an organized manner
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work under pressure, with frequent interruptions from staff and US point of contacts, and client without being distracted
- Liaising with director operations, supervisors, quality assurances specialists, processes experts to ensure all operations run smoothly and well executed
- Plan and organize clients visits through visit agenda, tracking of action items, establishment of various meeting arenas on status
- Setting-up strategies, planning, organizing, costing related to business continuity requirements to meet the forecasted growth of the services, systems and staff
- Maintain confidentiality of the organization’s customers and data
- Responsible for achieving high client’s satisfaction through high quality service delivery & operational efficiency within all units
- Responsible for complete production process and ensure key performance indicators (KPIs) are in place and production along with quality targets are met
- Manage complete workload and its execution within timelines
- Improve SOPs quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes
- Ensure all cases are concluded by the team and follow ups are followed up and are resolved in the specified turnaround time
- Audits current procedures to monitor and improve efficiency of billing and collections operations
- Provide adequate support and direction to key resource who are responsible for handling complaints
- Regularly review reports about complaint trends and issues arising from complaints.
- Persuade all resources to be alert to complaints and assist those responsible for handling complaints and resolve them promptly
- Encourage resource person to make any recommendations for improvement of system and process
- Maintains library of information/tools related to documentation guidelines through systems & processes
- Supervising medical billing office personnel, which includes work allocation, training, and problem resolution; evaluates performance and makes recommendations for personnel actions; motivates employees to achieve peak productivity and performance.
- Schedule and ensure all performance sessions, KPI sessions, quality sessions, unit-wise team meetings, weekly & forthnightly meetings arenas establishment
- Strong ability to train and supervise the work of employees; effectively organize, prioritize, and schedule tasks to ensure practice timelines are met
- Strong ability to communicate effectively with staff, colleagues, patients, doctors, and insurers in person, over the telephone, and in writing
- Ensuring the team works at optimum level with proper time management
- Participate in all team meetings, team building and motivational exercises on periodic basis
- Reviewing the staff’s performance, determining training needs and scheduling with liaison of Trainer
- Keep all team lead/supervisor/point persons apprised of overall business operations, changes in billing requirements, and deviations in normal business processes
- Strong interpersonal skills to be able to effectively relate with the public, patients, organizations, and other employees
- Coordinates team member time off in a manner that does not negatively impact necessary daily functions.
- Associates degree in business administration or related field
- Certification in medical coder is preferred
- Minimum of eight (8) years Medical Insurance/Healthcare Billing and Collections experience in a medical billing, medical practice or health system, with a deep understanding of medical billing rules and regulations.
- Three (3) years managerial experience preferred.
- Prior experience with an electronic medical record system required.
- A combination of education and experience will be considered.
- Provident Fund: 10% of Basic Salary, Employer contribution taken into account
- All taxes will be paid by the employer as per the FBR defined tax bracket based on gross income paid by Quick Bills MD Only
- Gratuity: Matures after 5 years. Last drawn salary multiplied by number of years served
- Company Vehicle: You will be eligible for a 1000cc company-maintained vehicle after successful complete of your probation period.
- Health Insurance:
Annual OPD: PKR 50,000/per family/ per annum (prorated) &
Annual IPD: PKR 200,000/per person/per ailment/per annum (prorated)
Annual = 18 working days
Casual Leaves = 10 working days
Sick leaves = 8 working days
- Along with monetary benefits, Quick Bills MD offers growth opportunities to right candidates & based on equal opportunity process
- Our Annual Increment cycle runs in March-April of each year and your basic salary will be re-evaluated based on inflation and company annual increment policy at that time
You will be needing a 30-day notice period if you wish to resign during the tenure of your Job & Vice versa where company can ask you leave by giving a 30-day notice.