We are hiring an experienced Document Specialist to support development teams creating technical guidelines, documenting operating procedures, and designing supportive visual documentation.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
The Business Process Improvement Specialist will act as a resource to the company on developing new and maintaining the current library of Business Process Workflow documents and will be responsible for maintaining the log of current business processes and will meet with Community departments for annual reviews.
· Exceptional Verbal communication skills
· Writing /Composing
· Must be computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Visio
· Ability to work independently and solve complex problems.
· Good organizational skills with the ability to work with other to adhere to project deadlines.
Our Standard Remuneration includes:
· Fixed & Variable Monthly Pay
· Provident Fund
· Medical Benefits for Family
· Monthly Fuel Card
· 5 workings days with Annual Paid Leaves
· Guaranteed Growth for resources with leadership skills
Along with monetary benefits, Quick Bills MD offers growth opportunities to right candidates based on equal opportunity process.
Our Annual Increment cycle runs in January of each year and your basic salary will be reevaluated based on inflation and company annual increment policy at that time.