Software Quality Assurance Engineer
We are looking for a Software Quality Assurance Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality.
QA engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.)
The QA technician role plays an important part in our company’s product development process. Our ideal candidate will be responsible for conducting tests before product launches to ensure software runs smoothly and meets client needs, while being cost-effective. If you hold an engineering background and enjoy providing end-to-end solutions to software quality problems, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
QA Engineer Responsibilities
1. Reviewing quality specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
2. Creating detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
3. Estimating, prioritizing, planning and coordinating quality testing activities
4. Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
5. Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
6. Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
7. Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
8. Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
9. Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
10. Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
11. Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements
12. Monitor debugging process results
13. Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions
14. Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
15. Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies.
Along with monetary benefits, Quick Bills MD offers growth opportunities to right candidates based on equal opportunity process.
Our Annual Increment cycle runs in January of each year and your basic salary will be reevaluated based on inflation and company annual increment policy at that time.