Head Quartered in New York City with two international offices, Technology House is the subsidiary of Quick Bills MD that is known for its high-performance culture in Pakistan & United States. Technology House provides a great platform where you can earn, learn and grow through working on innovative platform development that consists of latest technologies in the field of Artificial Intelligence, ERP’s and CRM development, Web & iOS Technologies, 3D Modelling and Computer visioning etc.
We guarantee a high performance culture & extremely lucrative benefits that consists of Fixed & Variable Pays, Medical Benefits for family, Provident Fund and retirement benefits, Pick & Drop or Fuel Allowance, Tiered Promotions & set of healthy activities for staff like On-site Gym, Out door and In door games, interaction with international professionals and international trips for high performers.
QuickBillsMD is currently Looking for SQA Officer, He/She will be responsible for the overall testing, system and load/performance testing of PHP /web/desktop/ Mobile App based products by working with a dedicated Development and QA team as a part of the software development lifecycle. You will generally be working closely with our QA & Front-end/Backend team.
Designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics (e.g. defect densities and open defect counts.) Ultimately, you should monitor all stages of software development to identify and resolve system malfunctions to meet quality standards.
Experience and knowledge areas:
- Hands on experience with JIRA, Basecamp
- Hands-on experience in requirements management, regression testing, and bug logging
- Report test metrics and daily report Manager
- Work closely with Project Manager and Technical Lead for software scenario-based testing and maintenance.
- Manage test data and test environments as required
- Familiarity with word press themes for testing purpose.
- Familiarity with laravel for testing purpose.
- Familiarity with HTML 5, CSS 3 technologies.
- Hands-on experience testing web, mobile and desktop applications.
- Knowledge of Mockups & Wire framing.
- Strong Grip on Microsoft Office.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Must have strong communication skills.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
- Develop end-end scenario test cases to validate business, system and operational requirements and work on its technical implementation with the product management, development, and test teams.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
- Liaise with internal teams (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Monitor debugging process results.
- Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Automation testing/silenium web design.
- Should be able to work efficiently under pressure.
- Communicating with Team members to streamline the execution of test plans and processes with them
What you will get as part of Technology House:
- High performance culture Fixed & Variable Pays,
- Medical Benefits for family,
- Provident Fund and retirement benefits,
- Pick & Drop or Fuel Allowance,
- Tiered Promotions,
- Compnay Maintained Car,
- Healthy activities for staff like On-site Gym, Outdoor and in door games,
- Interaction with international professionals
- International trips for high performers.
If you aspire to be part of a great team and company that ensures long term growth and career, Technology house will be you dream company to work for.