A Content Writer is responsible for creating and managing the content presented on websites and blogs along with editing, posting and updating outdated content. Our ideal candidate is a creative writer, preferably with experience in writing on technology topics. You should be able to develop engaging content to attract and retain customers. For this position, it’s also essential to be up-to-date with new technologies and marketing trends.
Responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
• Writing blog posts, ad copy, press releases, white papers, and email content.
• Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, leads, that deliver sales and customer retention.
• Editorial requirements include basic SEO understanding, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution and measurement. Development of editorial governance so content is consistent with our brand voice, style and tone.
• Editorial calendar must be developed and managed.
• Upload and manage content/blogs on website.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum Knowledge and Experience
- Minimum 1 years of relevant work experience is required.
- Experience in creating content for the web and growing a social audience.
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it.
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance.
- Experience with Magneto, Google analytics, and the top social channels.