Vision: Building World Class Technologist
Mission: Optimize Workforce Readiness & Personalize Training Using AI To Meet Goals & Objectives
In the News:
- Moneta Ventures and Sattar ventures to invest $2M into QuickStart
- Acquired UniTek
- Launched Bootcamps in partnership with Texas A&M
- Introduced Cognitive Learning and Its relationship with Online Education
At QuickStart, we are committed to upholding the following core values:
Passion |Respect | Accountability | Innovation | Speed | Execution [ PRAISE ]
CRM Database Administrator should be specialized in data segmentation and how to increase life time value of the customer. Major duties include managing CRM databases and creating various nurture campaigns based on Past, Never and Current customer profiles.
Responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Ensure there is a closed loop data journey between Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM, DotDigital and Magento platform.
- Act as CRM product owner, gather business requirements from business users collaborate, socialize and prioritize solutions and deliver quality enhancements on schedule.
- Technical knowledge of various integrations is a plus. Sales, Marketing, Reporting,
- Financial Management, Operations Modules experience is a plus.
- Segment CRM customer data for various manual and automated campaigns.
- Manage consistency of data across marketing and sales tools.
- Manage DotDigital campaigns, lists, segmentation, reports and analysis.
- Grow the sales and marketing data list organically, ensure consistency, accuracy and update of existing data and appending data.
- BS degree in Marketing/IT or equivalent from a reputed university.
Minimum Knowledge and Experience
- 3 to 5 years of work experience.
- Hands-on experience with C# and SQL is also necessary
- Hands on experience with DotDigital, list segmentation strategies such as groups and marketing automation.
- Technical and functional knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM including integrations.
- MS Excel data analysis.
- Hands on experience with HTML and content management systems.
- Proficiency in marketing automation technology.
- Basic knowledge of SEO/SEM and Google Analytics.
- Customer segmentation and database marketing.
- Familiarity with analytical and database tools
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- An ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Have a strong work ethic, positive attitude and go-getter mind set.
- Ability to work with various departments within the organization.