The Lead Generation Specialist will be responsible for driving sales through initiating telephone contact with a wide variety of sourced leads and to identify, qualify, and develop quality sales opportunities for the sales team.
Responsibilities include: Outbound calling, identifying and assessing prospect needs, and determining key decision makers. Ideal candidates will thrive on the challenge of creative telephone negotiation and will enjoy the cold calling and prospecting cycle in a goal-oriented environment.
Responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Lead Generation: Researching the market and identifying corporate prospects
- Initial Prospect Contact: Contacting leads and determining interest level, technical readiness and budget availability.
- Setting Up Appointments: After initial introduction, setup meetings of the candidate with the Managers in USA.
- Sales Process Management: Managing the movement of the prospect through the steps of the sales process.
- Accurately identifying where the prospect is in the sales process and accurately forecasting when the sale will close.
- Reporting Forecasting: Keeping management abreast of developments in major accounts.
- Accurately forecasting sales projections and the value of deals.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree.
Minimum Knowledge and Experience:
- 3 - 4 years of related work experience.
- Strong telephone prospecting and consultative selling skills.
- Familiarity with e-Learning and Web-based training solutions helpful, but more importantly the ideal candidate will be technologically savvy.
- Must be adept at demonstrating and selling intangible and technology-based solutions.
- Proven ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently meet sales quotas in a Business to Business market.