Legal and Regulatory Manager will be responsible to manage corporate legal affairs for both Pakistan and US entities.
Responsibilities: include but are not limited to:
1. Drafting and reviewing contracts
- Contractor Agreements, sales contracts, vendor contracts, etc.
- Companywide G&L insurance representative
2. Governance (Legal)
- Corp formation – State registrations per RFP requirements
- Potential contracts
- Law suits (if and any)
3. Business Ops related focus
- Registration and Approval of Company Operations in US.
4. Company Secretary
5. Merger Integration work
- Help with key document management
- Stock plan for key employees and tenured
- Candidate must have 5-7 years of experience as corporate lawyer.
- Contracts writing and management for US Legal (preferable a lawyer)