Vision: Building World Class Technologist
Mission: Optimize Workforce Readiness & Personalize Training Using AI To Meet Goals & Objectives
In The News:
Moneta Ventures and Sattar ventures to invest $2M into QuickStart
launched Bootcamps in partnership with Texas A&M
Introduced Cognitive Learning and It’s relationship with Online Education
At QuickStart, we are committed to upholding the following core values:
Passion |Respect | Accountability | Innovation | Speed | Execution [ PRAISE ]
Overview: QuickStart is Cognitive Learning Management company disrupting the way how IT training is converted into high impact, personalized and customized learning experience through subscription of its flag ship platform CLIPP. QuickStart is MS Gold Partner and provides IT training to fortune 5000 customers in the areas of App Dev, Dev Ops, Information Security, Cloud computing and Data Science. If you are interested in becoming a part of a team that is going to change the game and disrupt the market in the way training is delivered, retained and implemented, we want to hear from you.
Responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
· Consistently write, translate, and code software programs and applications according to specifications.
· Ensures that code meets specifications. Writes code that is easily maintainable. Is able to debug own code for preliminary testing. Must practice standard software development methodologies and standards.
· Enhance, modify, and repair existing code.
· Contribute to the development, delivery and maintenance of technology-based business solutions.
· Code, test, and implement configuration changes to software applications to meet both functional and technical requirements.
· Will be involved in the full software development life-cycle in coordination with other engineers, QA, and designers and should be confident and adept in articulating ideas in a clear, well thought out manner.
· Ensure that all architectural/coding guidelines are followed.
· Assist Application Developers, analysts, and designers in conceptualizing and development of new software programs and applications.
· Individual will also provide guidance to and review the work of other team members as well as investigate ways to potentially improve existing code and implement improvements.
· Participate in root-cause analysis, communicate options for resolution and provide recommendations to customer-facing technology problems
· Providing LOE and WBS after system design is complete
· Bachelor’s Degree in Information technology or equivalent experience.
Minimum Knowledge and Experience
· Must have at least 2-3 years hands-on coding experience.
· Experience in Web 2.0 technologies, .NET framework and cutting edge technology stack
· 2-3 years of experience with Visual Studio and .Net 3.5/4.0+.
· Good knowledge of ASP.NET MVC, Web-APIS and others
· 2+ years REST, SOAP, Web Forms.
· Ability to learn new tools quickly to get the job done.
· Good Communication skills.
· Good databases skills and Experienced with SQL Server, mySQL databases
· Ability to write efficient queries.
· Strong OOPs and design pattern and architecture concepts
· Willing to learn PHP
· Be able to diagnose the problem on a multi-application platform
pBuilding High Performance Technology Teams & Careers./p