Vision: Building World Class Technologist
Mission: Optimize Workforce Readiness & Personalize Training Using AI To Meet Goals & Objectives
In the News:
Responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
• Create curriculum, lesson plans and instructor guides.
• Provide classroom, on-line and lab learning, either in-person or virtually and professionally address student concerns or issues.
• Ensure classroom is set up with necessary equipment and systems prior to beginning of class.
• At least Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
Minimum Knowledge and Experience
• Over all Ten (10) years of SQL Server experience.
• Two (2) years technology training experience.
• Three (3) years of experience with Big Data, Hadoop, Azure.
• Ability to multitask and change direction in ever changing environment
• Microsoft MCSE in SQL Server plus MCT or ability to obtain certification.
• Excellent verbal English communication and presentation skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and other technology systems related to teaching.
• Constant sitting, standing, walking and computer use.
• Constant communication both in person and via telephone and/or computer
• Occasional bending, reaching and lifting.
• A medium to high level of manual dexterity required.