System Support Engineer
Job Locations: Karachi, Pakistan
Functional Department: Technology
Type: Regular, Full-Time
Working Hours: 12:00 pm - 9:00 pm PK time (on rotation)
Responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Provide IT support to local and remote employees in the morning / evening shift to our team in Pakistan and US.
- Access & permission provisioning to tools and platforms.
- Troubleshoot issues of employee's workstations.
- Ability to work with local and global vendors.
- Ensure up time for Internet and LAN / WAN connectivity and work with ISP for backend issues.
- Work on CICD tool for deployment & automation
- Work on AWS Cloud to setup environment as per need.
- Manage JIRA (Cloud) ticketing system.
- Manage SharePoint (Cloud) system.
- Setup workstations windows and Linux servers.
- Help NOC Team for the software scheduled releases.
- Maintains SLA on JIRA ticketing system for timely customer issue fixation.
Education and Experience:
- BS Computer Science or equivalent degree.
- Minimum 3+ years of work experience.
- Self-motivator and good Team player.
- Excellent working knowledge on all areas those are defined under Responsibilities above mentioned.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- Understanding & working experience on Cloud Computing.
- Should have some background experience on Cloud environment setup.
- Eager to learn how to setup infrastructure on Cloud and shadow experience Cloud Network Admin.
- Knowledge on IT ticketing system like JIRA/etc.
- Windows Desktop Environments including Windows 10
- Hands on Linux environment
- Windows Server 2008/2012
- Cloud based email system (office 365)
- Good understanding and Knowledge on AD/DC, DNS/DHCP, Nagios.
- Good understanding & knowledge on web filter / firewall devices
- Good understanding and knowledge on VMware vSphere and /OR other virtualization tools.
- Good understanding of networking concepts/protocols such as TCP, UDP, FTP, HTTP, SNMP, NAT/PAT etc.