The Instructor / Consultant is a results-oriented professional who is passionate about teaching student technology trainings. Instructors must have excellent communication and presentation skills and be highly motivated and passionate about student success.
Responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Create curriculum, lesson plans and instructor guides.
- Provide classroom, on-line and lab learning, either in-person or virtually and professionally address student concerns or issues.
- Ensure classroom is set up with necessary equipment and systems prior to beginning of class.
- At least Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
Minimum Knowledge and Experience
- Valid Microsoft certifications for Windows Server 2016/2012 and/or Windows 10 (preferably MCSE but MCSA will also be considered).
- Have good knowledge of Active Directory, Exchange Server, Networking, Windows Workstation, PowerShell and some exposure to Office 365.
- Professional experience and background in IT field including a work history with Microsoft Windows O/S and other products/solutions.
- Great communication skills, the ability to engage students, great enthusiasm, energy and effective/clear communication.
- Ability to handle technical discussions/questions with accuracy of answers including the ones that you don’t know.
- Good command of English language (reading/writing/speaking/understanding)
- Ability to explain technically complex topics in simple words.
- Command of the technical subject and desire to learn and improve.
- Ability to edit courses and avail the opportunity to learn/work with experts.