IQVIA™ is The Human Data Science Company™, focused on using data and science to help healthcare clients find better solutions for their patients. Formed through the merger of IMS Health and Quintiles, IQVIA offers a broad range of solutions that harness advances in healthcare information, technology, analytics and human ingenuity to drive healthcare forward.
IQVIA is currently recruiting for a Production Content Management Associate in Pakistan office. The successful candidate will be responsible for the ownership of IQVIA Health Data assets and processes. He/She will need to ensure that data is correctly managed and work in collaboration with the Data Processing Hub to produce Healthcare Benchmark Reports.
- Reviews unprojected data that was successfully bridged to ensure that trends are accurate for a particular product, outlet, manufacturer etc
- Monitors trends in supplier’s data submission (volume, completeness, etc.) and investigate any apparent anomalies.
- Makes changes to the unprojected data as required.
- Creates and/or applies projection factors, alter projection factors as necessary to account for missing supplier data
- Updates and maintains universe, sample files and history as needed.
- Reviews trends to identify any apparent anomalies in the projected data and conducts investigation on issues where required
- Maintains and enhances the quality on highly complex databases by identifying and implementing quality control measures and procedures.
- Acts SME to support an off-shore production hub and may advise on the scheduling of day to day activities to ensure high quality, accurate and timely deliverables which meet requirements.
- Serves as an escalation point for resolving exceptions and complex queries
- Supports the business/department in development and implementation of new systems and offerings
- Performs ongoing analysis and evaluation of existing processes with the objective of providing continuous improvements
- Bachelor's degree, majors in science or business related majors will be preferred
- Demonstrate problem solving and strong analytical skills, with an eye for detail
- Relevant experience in data processing & management will be highly advantageous
- Knowledge of pharmaceutical / healthcare industry would be an advantage
- Proficient in SQL, PC applications, Excel (Advance) and Powerpoint