We are looking for a Finance Executive personnel in Karachi office will be responsible for day to day payments, cash disbursement and account payables management.
Specific tasks for this position will include but are not limited to:
• review and verify invoices and check requests
• set invoices up for payment
• prepare and process electronic transfers and payments
• post transactions to journals, ledgers and other records
• reconcile accounts payable transactions
• research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
• correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
• Ensure proper deduction of taxes and submission of monthly income tax & sales tax returns on timely basis.
• provide supporting documentation for audits
• Reviewing of Bank Ledgers - Bank Reconciliations every week & during month end.
• Any other related task specified by the management.
• Adapt to fast pace startup culture.
• Able to work well with a range of people both within and outside of the organization.
• Has the confidence and will challenge others even when met with resistance or unfamiliar circumstances.
• An inquisitive, open-minded type, who seeks out new ways to support the development of the organization.
• Knows how to meet short timelines.
• Minimum qualification: Part qualified ACCA/ICMA MBA/BBA and at least 1 to 2 years working experience at any reputed organization.