Job brief We are looking for an offline marketing officer to plan and deploy foodpanda’s mass flyering campaign in a methodic way across the city. The ideal candidate will be a go-getter with performance driven attitude and ability to achieve results in challenging timelines. The candidate must also have with superior planning skills and prior experience of freelance team management.
• Two Permanent positions vacant in Lahore and Islamabad
• Scouting & booking for appropriate venue
• Planning and handling event logistics
• Vendor management for branding, lighting, photography etc
• Hiring and management of brand ambassadors
• Procurement and renting equipment required for the event
• Working with partners in an efficient and disciplined manner for smooth execution
• Budgeting and reporting
• Sponsor management
• Experience of conducting and planning events is mandatory
• Adapt to fast pace startup culture
• Should have strong planning and organization skills
• Able to work well with a range of people both within and outside of the organisation.
• Quicker learner and willingness to roll-up the sleeves and get the work done
• Proficient in MS office
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Knows how to meet short timelines.