Job brief We are looking for an offline marketing officer to plan and deploy foodpanda’s mass flyering campaign in a methodic way across the city. The ideal candidate will be a go-getter with performance driven attitude and ability to achieve results in challenging timelines. The candidate must also have with superior planning skills and prior experience of freelance team management.
• Two Permanent positions vacant in Lahore and Islamabad
• Scouting & booking for appropriate venue
• Planning and handling event logistics
• Vendor management for branding, lighting, photography etc
• Hiring and management of brand ambassadors
• Procurement and renting equipment required for the event
• Working with partners in an efficient and disciplined manner for smooth execution
• Budgeting and reporting
• Sponsor management
• Experience of conducting and planning events is mandatory
• Adapt to fast pace startup culture
• Should have strong planning and organization skills
• Able to work well with a range of people both within and outside of the organisation.
• Quicker learner and willingness to roll-up the sleeves and get the work done
• Proficient in MS office
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Knows how to meet short timelines.
Foodpanda is the most global of all food delivery services: the company already targets 3 billion people worldwide, which is almost half of the world population. The company ensures the highest quality standards by rating and assessing all restaurants, taking into consideration customers’ recommenda ...Read More