We are looking for a qualified Accountant to handle prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Secure financial information by completing database backups
- Verify, allocate, post and reconcile transactions
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process
- Plan, assign and review staff’s work
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Communicate effectively with clients
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel
- Communicate with Manager and/or Director on work status and client issues that arise.
- Minimum Qualification: B.com/MBA/CA
- Minimum 4-5 Years in related field
- Ability to work well independently and team.
- Good computer skills
- Demonstrated flexibility, motivation, and maturity