Digital Marketing Data Scientist will execute and optimize consumer marketing and lead generation performance through deep data analysis using Business Intelligence software such as Microsoft BI, Tableau or equivalent.
Rainsoft Financials (PVT) Limited is a sister company of the well established U.S. based financial services company. Rainsoft provides business process outsourcing and software development services to U.S. financial services firm.
We are looking for those who are passionate about digital and online marketing and love to play with numbers
The Digital Marketing Data Scientist will execute the development, maintenance, evolution and performance of digital marketing strategies to optimize marketing and lead generation performance. This role will leverage digital marketing channels to optimize lead generation efforts through deep data analysis.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Strategize and execute multi-channel digital marketing campaigns
- Closely work with the top management to execute digital marketing strategies
- Work with media publishers, online financial services market places and other marketing partners in USA.
- Dive into Google Analytics, work with software development team and Internal data sources for insights, communicate these results to management.
- Work with creative team and marketing communications member and help create and manage ad campaigns
- Execute regular audits, record user engagement measures
- Perform deep data conversion rate and cost per conversion analysis. Develop and measure Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and report on your efforts and make recommendations on KPIs
- Perform deep data analysis of multi-variant and multi-channel marketing effectiveness
- SEM: Increase distribution and brand awareness through digital, social and partner advertising
- SEO: Improve domain authority with keyword optimization and backlinks
- Keep abreast of current knowledge of the latest digital marketing trends, best practices, and channels to keep us ahead of the competition.
- Efficiently manage several advertising programs on various platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- A minimum of five year experience managing consumer online and digital marketing campaigns for high traffic websites, preferably with a financial institution or a retailer.
- Proficiency with search engine marketing, Google Analytics or similar applications
- Advanced knowledge and experience working with a content management system
- Google Analytics certified
- Minimum 3 years of experience in deep data analysis utilizing software such as Microsoft BI, and Tableau
- Ad Agency and vendor management experience required
- Traditional or digital marketing, copywriting and graphic art design experience in an advertising or promotional environment is preferred.