We are looking for Loan Analysts/ Loan Processors who assists a financial institution in processing, approving, closing and funding of real estate loan transactions. Some job duties include checking an applicant’s credit worthiness, verifying supporting documents and ensuring that the applicant’s information is accurate.
Candidate Must Have
- Strong analytical and English communication (written and verbal) skills with an eye for details and ability to grasp complex concepts with ease. Must be a self-starter with willingness to work independently.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within a tight dead-line schedule.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel).
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to work under time constraints, good interpersonal skills, and high degree of initiative and attentiveness.
- Client care and team work attitude.
Executive Level No direct Job related experience required. Candidates should have prior 2 year experience in a team and customer related office setting. Preference will be given to Candidates with prior BPO experience servicing US clients or local Banking experience.
Four year Bachelor degree in Business or Science in any discipline is required from an accredited University. University degree must be from a reputable, non-online accredited university. Professional Certifications in Accounting/Auditing is preferred but not required.
Candidates must be extremely detailed-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication in English language. Must have strong computer skills and proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet programs. Candidates must have solid math and problem solving skills. Candidates with a US or neutral English accent will be preferred.
Who we are?
Rainsoft financials is on a mission to revolutionize the way real estate is financed, bought, and sold, in the United States. Rainsoft is an extension of US based residential finance company in the United States of America. Rainsoft is backed by over 10 year old, well established US based financial services company.