We are looking for talented graduates with fluency in English language (US or polished neutral accent) who enjoys working in a fast paced, client focused, environment This is a night shift position where candidate will be working in US Time Zone.
We are looking for Real Estate Mortgage Loan Analysts/Processors and Customer Support Executives who assists a financial institution in processing, approving, closing and funding of real estate loan transactions. Some job duties include checking an applicants credit worthiness, verifying supporting documents and ensuring that the applicants information is accurate.
Candidate must have:
- Client Care and team work attitude.
- Strong analytical and English communication (written and verbal) skills with an eye for details and ability to grasp complex concepts with ease. Must be a self-starter with willingness to work independently.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks within a tight dead-line schedule.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel).
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to work under time constraints, good interpersonal skills, and high degree of initiative and attentiveness.
About RainSoft Financials (PVT) Ltd.
RainSoft Financials (Pvt.) Ltd. is an IT and IT enabled off-shore BPO service provider for the US financial services industry. RainSoft is a sister company of a US based financial institution. We develop software products and provides BPO services to the US financial services industry. We are looking for talented individuals to fill numerous night shift positions at our Karachi Bahadurabad area office.
Executive Level No direct Job related experience required. Candidates should have prior 2 year experience in a team and customer related office setting. Preference will be given to Candidates with prior BPO experience servicing US clients or local Banking experience.
Two to Four year Bachelor degree in Business or Science in any discipline is required from an accredited University. University degree must be from a reputable, non-online accredited university. Professional Certifications in Accounting/Auditing is preferred but not required.
Candidates must be extremely detailed-oriented with excellent verbal and written communication in English language. Must have strong computer skills and proficiency with word processing and spreadsheet programs. Candidates must have solid math and problem solving skills. Candidates with a US or neutral English accent will be preferred.