Rana Textile Mills Ltd. Is leading manufacturer of Home Textile, Pocketing, Lining, Work wear & Home Furnishers Products. We are on the scene for over 55 years.
Job work include maintaining accounts, general ledgers and coordination with different departments like weaving.
· Keeping all accounts up to-date and produce P&L, Balance Sheet and other monthly reports.
· Should have experience with project accounting.
· Responsible for account receivables and follow-up on payment.
· Ensure to establish or maintain internal control procedures for purchases & payables amount.
· Experience in handling stocks and generating DO's, Invoices & project invoicing as per project timelines.
· Should be organized and file all documents as per company policy.
· Good knowledge on Excel skills, commonly used functionalities include (vlookup, Pivots, If, Subtotals etc.)
· Excellent attitude towards learning and working in a team.
· Interested candidates can apply with updated resume.