Job Description Chief Financial Officer
RapidTack is a Research and Development (R&D) organization that deals with product research and development in the field of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, and Software development and Super Cars. We aspire to develop products that will help in improving the human lifestyle—by bringing assistive machines and concepts into daily life. With a team of highly creative and enthusiastic tech experts, we are working on the state-of-the-art technologies and shedding light to the cutting-edge field of automation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
We are now looking to recruit a very smart and experienced Chief Financial Officer who must have hands on experience on how to formulate business plans For Venture Capital and who can do the following tasks in a professional and efficient way:
- Formulate business plans For Venture Capital
- To make valuable business plans to attract potential investors
- Formulate various business plans for various projects
- Preparing annual budgets & forecasts
- Working with the CEO to prepare budgets and track profit / loss performance on consolidated basis
- Creating solutions to new financial challenges by applying financial/treasury knowledge
- Providing advice on financial matters impacting on the company as a whole
- Provide accurate and timely financial information and reports to facilitate the decision-making process and ensure success of the company
- Provide analysis of cash flow, operating costs and variances
- Attend to daily finance and accounting functions of the company
- Prepare forecast and yearly budgets of the company and determine the financial advantages
- Expertise in complete costings, expense forecasting, feasibility reports, viability, market analysis, research and comparisons
- Collecting, interpreting and reviewing financial information
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Establish accurate forecasts regarding expenses and revenues and manage regular reporting requirements.
- Monitor competitor activity and stay updated about latest industry trends.
- Establish key financial strategies to enhance business profitability.
- Monitor and manage all expense within the allotted budget.
- Generate financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses, etc.
- Perform financial analysis, reporting and management activities.
- Ensure that the financial reports are prepared and delivered on time.
- Review financial data for accuracy, correctness and completeness
- Review annual budgets and recommend any changes if needed.
- Prepare financial statements (Balance Sheet, Income Statement, Statement of Cash flow) of the Company in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards
- Ensure accurate calculation and distribution of salaries and other benefits to employees.
- Manage vouchers of Expenses, Fixed Assets, Sales, Purchases, Advance tax, Salaries, Exchange gain/loss, Receivables and Payables.
- Gathering information relating imports and reconciles it with FBR portal, to be same.
- Making advance tax details of Imports on Mobile, Material and Spares, utilities and others.
- Inventory Management
- Annual Tax File Return of the company
- Deduct income tax from employee`s salaries & deposit into Bank
- Familiar with Tax and corporate matters of the company.
- Responsible to manage company audits within time
- Any other task as assigned by the management.
- Excellent in writing business plans, writing proposals, budgeting & forecasting
- Excellent Numeracy and financial skills
- Ability to identify errors
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight timeline
- Ability to lead and influence
- Ability to work with little to no supervision in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration/Accounting/Finances with ACCA from reputable universities with excellent English will be preferred.
- 8-10 years’ experience required, preferably someone who has had experience of raising venture capital funding
- Experience in managing their time and prioritizing their tasks or have done multitasking
- A good laptop with 2 hours battery backup
- A good headphone
- Internet with backup internet
- Electricity backup (Ups/Generator/Others)
- Dedicated area/separate room for work
- Monday to Friday (11:00 PM to 08:00 PM)
- Saturday (11:00 AM to 03:00 PM)
- Market competitive salary will be offered to the right candidates.