A UK based company is looking for:
Position Title: PA to CEO
Experience: 3+ years of relevant experience.
Education: BS, BBA, BA-Honors, MS, MA, MBA
Reporting directly to CEO, PA to CEO provides executive, administrative, and development support to the CEO and HR.
The PA to CEO serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO. PA to CEO serves as a liaison to the senior management teams; organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects.
- Assists the CEO with daily administrative duties and completes a broad variety of administrative tasks that include managing an active calendar of appointments; completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence; arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries and agendas and compiling documents for meetings.
- Communicates with the general staff on the CEO’s behalf and coordinates logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally.
- Communicates directly on behalf of the CEO with Board members, donors, foundation staff, and others on matters related to programmatic initiatives as directed.
- Drafts reports, letters of solicitation, proposals; prepares and coordinates oral and written communication with donors and prospects.
- Supports CEO in his external commitments.
- Administratively supports HR director (recruiting support, documents formatting, surveys set up and other administrative tasks)
- Coordinates Executive, Finance, Governance & Nominating, and Audit Committee meetings, maintains confidential files and contact information; coordinates meetings, conferences, and committees both on and off site to support the President’s agenda.
Skills & Abilities:
- Proficiency in Windows, including MS Word, EXCEL and PowerPoint.
- Ability to learn new software.
- Ability to conduct research and present data in a well-written manner.
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent writing, editing, grammatical, organizational, and research skills.
- Excellent management, time-management, and problem-solving skills.
- Master’s degree or equivalent experience with social sciences.
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail.