Junior Dot Net Developer
RapidTack is a Research and Development (R&D) organization that deals with product research and development in the field of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, and Software development. We aspire to develop products that will help in improving the human lifestyle—by bringing assistive machines and concepts into daily life. With a team of highly creative and enthusiastic tech experts, we are working on the state-of-the-art technologies and shedding light to the cutting-edge field of automation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
· 02-04 Years of experience in back-end or full-stack development with at least 2 year of leadership.
· Proven track record of design and implementation of highly scalable and distributed web applications, functional programming, SQL, NoSQL and data platforms.
· Contribute to product design by assessing the viability of the idea from a technical point of view
· Advise on the technical direction and dicisions of the company
· Work on Software & Application Architecture
· Assist and work on merging, deployment and support of enterprise applications.
· Must have experience over working on complex systems and ability to understand and solve challenging analytical problems
· Strong collaboration and communication skills within and across teams.
· Strong problem-solving skills and critical thinking ability.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience on web development and good command over HTTP protocol and web architecture
· Minimum 2 years working experience in Micro services Architecture
· Hands on with Git, Bit Bucket. Good understanding of DevOps
· Worked on SOLR or ElasticSearch
· Experience with database SQL and stored procedures
· Having exposure in AI/Big Data is a huge plus.
· A brag-worthy portfolio
· Creative, but focused mindset
· Experience in managing their time and prioritizing their tasks or have done multitasking
· A good laptop with 2 hours battery backup
· A good headphone
· Internet with backup internet
· Electricity backup (Ups/Generator/Others)
· Dedicated area/separate room for work
· Monday to Friday (12:00 PM to 09:00 PM)
· Market competitive salary will be offered to the right candidates.