Work From Home Opportunity
- Rapid Tack is a Research and Development (R&D) organization that deals with product research and development in the field of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, and Software development.
- We aspire to develop products that will help in improving the human lifestyle—by bringing assistive machines and concepts into daily life.
- With a team of highly creative and enthusiastic tech experts, we are working on the state-of-the-art technologies and shedding light to the cutting-edge field of automation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop high quality content on a variety of subjects for website, blogs, social media, blogs, presentations, info graphics, email marketing, product descriptions, job description, guest posting, FAQs, Google Ads, and brochures.
- Responsible for generating original content with perfect sentence structure
- Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Assisting the marketing team in developing content for advertising campaigns.
- Have excellent copywriting and proofreading skills with an ability to write in a wide variety of formats, tones, and styles.
- Proficient copywriting skills. Basic knowledge of plagiarism and referencing.
- Expertise in writing Blogs, Articles, Website Content, Technical Writing, Brochures, and other various types of content.
- Exceptional writing skills and proper knowledge of sentence structure, grammar, tenses with the adaptability of providing content on international standards
- Outstanding at meeting stringent deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge about SEO and SEM is a plus.
- Meeting deadlines and submitting quality work is critical.
- We do not tolerate plagiarisms or poorly written content.
Students and graduates from reputable universities/Candidates with O/A Level background with excellent English will be preferred
- At least 4-5 years’ experience with copywriting in the content industry and digital marketing.
- A brag-worthy portfolio
- Creative, but focused mindset
- Experience in managing their time and prioritizing their tasks or have done multitasking
- This is a full time work from home opportunity.
- A good laptop with 2 hours battery backup
- A good headphone
- Internet with backup internet
- Electricity backup (Ups/Generator/Others)
- Dedicated area/separate room for work
Monday to Friday (12:00 PM to 09:00 PM)
Saturday (12:00 PM to 04:30 PM)
Salary & Incentives:
- Market competitive salary will be offered to the right candidates.