RapidTack is a Research and Development (R&D) organization that deals with product research and development in the field of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, and Software development. We aspire to develop products that will help in improving the human lifestyle—by bringing assistive machines and concepts into daily life. With a team of highly creative and enthusiastic tech experts, we are working on the state-of-the-art technologies and shedding light to the cutting-edge field of automation.
About the Role:
- We are looking for a senior creative Graphic designer with knowledge of best design practices for online websites, digital applications, mobile applications, Games designing, logo, Banner designing, Branding,Newsletter. With us, you will get a chance to work on a variety of products with a highly trained and dynamic team. If you have an eye for aesthetics and want to learn and grow as a UX designer, then get ready to join a fun and fast-paced environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design advertising material and any other graphic artwork in line with brand specs.
- Create engaging copy & graphic content to strict deadlines both autonomously and as part of a team, in a dynamic work environment.
- Develop innovative and eye-grabbing content for regular brand-focused, promotional posts and messages to targeted audiences.
- Develop digital and print content for marketing campaigns.
- Help manage the company’s social media accounts.
- Stay up to date on the latest marketing trends and technologies.
- Creating graphics for websites, marketing campaigns, infographics, blog images, digital ads, flyers, and social media images.
- Take the initiative to understand business needs and marketing requirements to devise captivating design solutions for integrated marketing plans.
- Generating ideas and concepts for various marketing and advertising deliverables.
- Collaborating with various teams and leadership on ideation and strategic decisions.
- Any other task assigned by the management.
Professional & Technical Skills:
- Creative thinker with an interest in visual design – from still artwork; animation; and photography to video.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Possess good conceptual skills related to layout, colour and typography.
- Hands-on Adobe Creative Suite experience. Proficient in design software (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign).
- Experience with social media monitoring and management tools for social listening, publishing, and reporting.
- Adaptable and a quick learner with the ability to work to strict deadlines both autonomously and as part of a team, in a dynamic work environment.
- Must be able to apply style guides creatively, while upholding brand identity.
- A good understanding of print processes.
- A good understanding of UX/UI.
- Ability to apply and perform graphic design skills, including drawing/sketching, typography.
- Ability to take creative direction and work independently and proactively.
- Corel Draw
- Adobe Photoshop
- Abode illustrator
- Adobe InDesign
- Students and graduates from reputable universities with Computer Sciences Background.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in professional commercial design, preferably with a Educational Insutitute.
- Extensive experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Illustrator and Photoshop specifically with mockups, banners, InDesign, web design and multimedia presentation.
- Must have Experience of Video Animation.
- Should have good command over Sketch, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.
- Software usage: Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Primere and Illustrator to create visuals & animated videos.
· A good laptop with 2 hours battery backup
· A good headphone
· Internet with backup internet
· Electricity backup (Ups/Generator/Others)
· Dedicated area/separate room for work
· Monday to Friday (10:00 AM to 07:00 PM)
· Saturday (10:00 AM to 02:00 PM)
Salary & Incentives:
· Market competitive salary will be offered to the right candidates.