RapidTack is a Research and Development (R&D) organization that deals with product research and development in the field of Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, and Software development.
- We aspire to develop products that will help in improving the human lifestyle—by bringing assistive machines and concepts into daily life.
- With a team of highly creative and enthusiastic tech experts, we are working on the state-of-the-art technologies and shedding light to the cutting-edge field of automation.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily (original text, images, video, and HTML)
- Marketing campaigns on different social media platforms
- Build meaningful connections and encourage community members through dialog and messaging
- Create and maintain company social media pages and profiles
- Moderate user-generated content and messages appropriately, based on company and community policies
- Formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with online communities.
- Plan, handle and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase online donations and brand awareness.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Brainstorms new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing.
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and website updates.
- Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, Web Trends, etc.)
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date.
- Bachelors or master’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry.
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, Web Trends, SEMrush, etc.)
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Social Media Marketing.
- Monday to Friday (11:00 AM to 08:00 PM)
- Saturday (11:00 AM to 03:00 PM)
Salary & Incentives:
- Market competitive salary will be offered to the right candidates.