The Field Service Engineer (FSE) will be responsible for meeting the daily service maintenance and repair needs of the customer’s equipment. Establish and maintain proper business relationships with customers and peers as well as performing necessary administrative duties as required and other duties as assigned.
• Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated equipment.
• Completing Preventative Maintenance and field modifications.
• Ordering and managing repair parts cycle times.
• Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner.
• Maintaining daily communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up.
• Maintaining tools and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.