1) Need to work remote for our US office. 6:30pm to 3:30am CST
2) Will be providing tech support to our onshore office.
3) Conduct tech interviews for new joinee
4) Client coordination
- Strong Knowledge of Objective C / Swift and iOS SDK and Android SDK
- Must have 5+ years minimum experience in broad use of Microsoft technologies including: .Net, C#, ASP.NET MVC, Web API, LINQ, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2012 or later and
- Visual Studio 2013 or later.
- Experience in implementing mobile enterprise business applications with Android / iOS.
- Experience with SOAP/REST services integration.
- Experience in writing SQL/Stored Procedures.
- Experience in unit testing, mocking and IoC frameworks like NUnit/XUnit, MOQ, and
- Experience with building and deploying web applications using automation tools like Team
- City, MS Build etc. and hosting on cloud platforms like Azure and AWS (PaaS).
- Experience in source control systems like TFS, GIT etc.
- Experience with Agile / Scrum software development practices.
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.