● Answer customers' questions, and provide information on procedures or policies.
● Maintain awareness of fake currency notes, both local and foreign.
● Compute and record totals of transactions.
● Count money in cash drawers at the beginning of shifts to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
● Watch for and recognize security risks and thefts, and know how to prevent or handle these situations.
● Must have adequate speed in cash counting and recognizing fake currency.
● Tabulate bills using calculators and cash registers.
● Issue receipts or change due to customers.
● Every transaction voucher must be stamped and signed by the authorized officer.
● All vouchers must be signed by the customers.
● Sort and count currency and coins.
● Carefully and accurately handle currency deposit and withdrawals from banks.
● Calculate totals, received and paid during a time period, and reconcile this with total Transactions.
● Obtain confirmation by the concerned officer for every inward/outward remittance dealing.
pRavi Exchange Company is the most advanced and trusted Exchange Company in the field of money transfer, currency exchange and inward/outward remittances. One of the most unique features of Ravi Exchange is the availability of the current currency rates to the users, which is almost rare on the web ...Read More