1. To take a round every morning of office block & factory & make a note of any maintenance jobs to be done & ensure these are properly followed up.
2. Ensuring timely receipt of all utility bills of factory and residence, checking calculations and timely payment.
3. Occasional liaison with local business organization (SITE Association, CPLC, SITE Ltd) on need basis.
4. Ensuring proper maintenance of office equipment like Air Conditioners, PABX, Fax, Photo Copier, Generators, Security Alarm System, DVR Cameras and Metal Detector Gate etc.
5. Ensuring Fire Fighting, Fire Alarm and First Aid arrangements in working order.
6. Proper Procedure followed for medical or other emergencies.
7. Maintain records for office cars registration, taxes, insurance etc and ensure annual renewals.
8. All works are of an administrative nature. Since visits to various offices are involved the candidate would need have a valid motorcycle license and preferably their own motorcycle.
9. Preparation of factory petty cash expenses and book.
10. Must be able to organize and manage the staff mess.
11. Responsible for the supervision of general housekeeping and arranging and overseeing ongoing repairs and maintenance such as painting etc of common office and factory areas.
12. Handle the travel arrangements.
13. Arrange the quality drinking & mill water as per requirement.
14. Checking of shell petrol bills for office staff.
15. Ability to deal with various government organizations in terms of administration of the factory.
16. Any other duties assigned by Director / Senior Management.
Note: Salary will be negotiated according to experience. Company will provide other benefits like Leaves, 1 Bonus Per Annum, Gratuity, 1 Salary for Medical Per Annum, Leave Encahment facility.