We are looking for a Software Engineer - AngularJS to join our growing team at RCAPPS. The ideal candidate will be able to carry out new product development from conception to implementation, high-quality and high-volume programming, while displaying a keen eye for quality assurance and code maintenance. Previous experience of working on large-scale projects is a definite plus.
Skills & Requirements:
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system
- Ability to provide SEO solutions for single page apps
- Experience of HTML5/CSS3 and creating hand-coded DIV based websites
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core AngularJS
- Experience with NodeJS and React will be a definite plus.
- Experience with building the infrastructure for serving the front-end app and assets
- Strong communication skills.
- Must be able to function as a team member as well as an individual contributor.
- A keen interest in emerging technologies and how they might impact future design decisions and strategic directions.
- At least Bachelors Degree in Computer science with 2 years of professional experience.