We're looking for a Software Engineer - PHP / Laravel to join our growing team at RCAPPS. The ideal candidate will be able to carry out new product development from conception to implementation, high-quality and high-volume programming, while displaying a keen eye for quality assurance and code maintenance. Previous experience of working on e-commerce platforms is a definite plus.
Skills & Requirements:
- Extensive experience of working with Laravel framework is a must.
- Experience of working with Zend framework is a definite advantage.
- Familiarity with the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architectural pattern, and previous experience developing web applications using this pattern or on existing MVC frameworks
- Should have experience of working with top-rated ecommerce systems like Magento, WooCommerce, Opencart, Oscommerce or Zencart.
- Experience of HTML5/CSS3 and creating hand-coded DIV based websites.
- Solid experience interacting with MySQL and MariaDB database systems through abstraction layer (in addition to the ability to write raw SQL queries).
- Solid experience using PHP to create and consume web services (REST, SOAP) and/or other experience implementing data integrations.
- Experience using Linux to maintain and configure Apache/NGINX web servers.
- Strong leadership skills. Must be able to function as a team leader as well as an individual contributor.
- A keen interest in emerging technologies and how they might impact future design decisions and strategic directions.