We require an Assistant Account Officer who can manage accounts for projects.
- He will be responsible for documenting financial transactions as per guidelines provided by Dir Finance and Account Officer.
- He will be responsible for preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Minimum of 02 years of experience in Finance/Accounting job.
- Having sound knowledge of financial rules and procedures.
- Have good knowledge of Excel and Finance software such as QuickBooks.
- Sound knowledge of financial reporting requirements.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Experience in maintaining and auditing accounts will be considered a plus.