We require a Schematics and PCB Design Engineer with an understanding of schematics & printed circuit board design, high speed design environments, detailed layouts of rigid printed circuit boards using CAE and CAD applications & tools and ability to collaborate with our design engineers to build complex boards. Dedicated in implementing new PCB technologies and processes.
· Design and development of complex detailed rigid printed circuits using CAD and CAE tools.
· Create part footprint in conjunction with PCB Librarian.
· Take responsibility for PCB outline and layer setup; component placement and signal routing.
· Interface with board fabrication vendor to select and use correct impedance rules, DFM and DFT rulesets.
· Work with hardware engineers, PCB designers and fabricators for development and sustainability of actual products.
· Keep up with, and develop comprehensive knowledge of, industry standards and technologies.
· Proactive in implementing new PCB technologies and processes.
· 2+ years of experienced with state of the art PCB design tools and methodology
· 2+ years of experience with Cadence and Allegro tools
· Proficient with high-speed board designs or layouts; familiar with high density ball-grid array's (BGA), and blind and buried via's.
· Familiarity with all phases of hardware development including: schematic entry, manually generated constraints, requirements of the constraints and board layout
· Motivated self-starter with strong organizational and effective written and verbal communication skills