The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing, executing and evaluating marketing campaigns across diverse channels and marketing platforms. He/she will take charge of the entire process, from planning to execution, and will be managing key company accounts and marketing projects on a regular basis. The individual will work closely with the rest of the team members (content writers, developers, designers and other marketing staff) to ensure the delivery of top-notch service to Reach First’s existing and future clients.
- Develop and execute digital marketing strategies that support the overall brand strategy, leading to increased customer engagement, increased traffic, channel growth, customer acquisition, referral, traffic and ultimately revenue.
- Manage and execute successful Google advertising, social media advertising and other digital marketing programs.
- Maintain and grow revenue from existing channels and spearhead new channel development to help establish a proper online marketing cadence and calendar.
- Work with the creative team to have all marketing collaterals available for various marketing programs.
- Own and maintain tactical marketing plan and calendar for all marketing platforms.
- Track, measure, and analyze performance of marketing content and campaigns.
- Provide timely communication of bi-monthly/monthly channel metrics, results/post-campaign evaluation, marketing and advertising trends, and competitive analysis
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned
- Ensure deliverables meet strategic goals and drive the business forward based on company objectives.
- You are very analytical, love to measure results and strive to continuously raise the bar.
- You have problem solving skills, flexible attitude and are resourceful and effective in making decisions
- You have 3-5 years of relevant work experience in marketing and project management
- You have proven experience working with industry tools including marketing automations, web analytics, project management systems and tracking tools.
- You have experience managing PPC, SEO and SMM campaigns.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills.
- You have a proven ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in marketing, economics, business, engineering and/or relevant field of study (a plus).
- Congenial Work Environment
- Health Insurance
- Work-life Balance
- Company Bonuses
- Casual / Sick Leaves
- Annual Leaves
- Company Sponsored Events
Salary: Market Compatible
Location: Rawalpindi Islamabad
Deadline: Immediately / ASAP
Reach First Inc is a growing digital marketing agency with offices based in Edmonton Canada and Rawalpindi Pakistan. Established in 2009, we have achieved many great milestones in terms of product innovation, process engineering and contribution to our clients’ growth and business expansion. The Continuous Improvement Philosophy (CIP) we have built into our corporate culture has been having a great impact on our growth and human resource development. Our goal by 2020 is to become Canada’s leading Creative Agency and to build a strong footprint in Pakistan.