We are looking for a Senior SEO (Search Engine Optimization) Manager to lead our web marketing and analytics activities with content strategy, link building, and keyword strategy.
He should be able to:
- Develop and execute successful SEO strategies
- Manage the team of SEO Specialists
- Prioritize keywords to attract the target audience.
- Manage offsite and onsite optimization projects and report on performance
- Conduct keyword research to guide content teams
- Review technical SEO issues and recommend fixes
- Optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy
- Direct off-page optimization projects (e.g. link-building)
- Collect data and report on traffic, rankings and other SEO aspects
- Work with social media and PPC teams to optimize campaigns
- Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
- Monitor and analyze SEO statistics such as redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and others.
- Build systems and best practices to ensure that all content is optimal for SEO.
- Manage relationships with web developers and marketing teams to properly implement SEO best practices in coding and campaigns.
- Communicate the performance of process improvements to the Management team.
- Provide feedback regarding any broken links or other problems through the appropriate channels.
- Watch popular SEO publications and blogs to stay updated on the latest innovations, tools, and techniques.
- Handsome salary
- Sick, personal, leaves
- Health insurance
- Professional development
- Proven experience as SEO Manager, SEM Manager or similar role
- Knowledge of standard and current SEO practices
- Experience in web statistics, marketing, and business development.
- Experience with A/B testing and other testing metrics.
- Familiarity with relevant tools (e.g. Conductor, Screaming Frog, MOZ) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends)
- Ability to analyze data and provide evidence-based recommendations.
- 5 years experience in SEO.
- In-depth knowledge of current SEO tools and practices.
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and leadership skills