Job Title: Accounts Executive
Reports to: Partners (Dubai Office)
As an Accounts Executive you will contribute to our client’s success by working with this firm’s senior team to maintain & develop all aspects of our client’s financial accounting processes and related controls.
Duties and Responsibilities
We have entrepreneurial environment and our focus is on delivering results for our clients. We believe in team work and will provide you with the support tools required to succeed in your role. As an accounts executive your specific duties and responsibilities will include:
· Function as an accountant / bookkeeper for clients
· Maintain and record clients accounting books
· Assume responsibility for data the integrity and entrance of data into client accounting system
· Review vouch and book petty cash expenses into the client accounting system
· Review and reconcile bank statement
· Responsible for accruals and provisions and monthly book closing
· Prepare client’s trail balance and complete financial statements
· Assist with other assigned duties including accounting, internal audit client or administration roles.