Our company is committed to growing the branded tobacco business in Pakistan and plans to penetrate via channel of Airport Duty Free, Local Duty Free (Diplomatic Bond warehouse), Local Duty Paid (Chinese Supermarket, Hostel, Restaurant). Our Ultimate goal is to directly supply our products to the Chinese Project Company in Pakistan. The Sales Manager, will be the pioneer employee in this region and will set up and develop business plan to address local market opportunities and tactical plans for execution tobacco sector. The expectation is for the successful candidate to build and lead a regional sales team in the future.
· Focus on sales and distribution development - set up an effective distributor network and maintain distributor contacts as well as other relevant channels of distribution
· Conduct market sizing exercises and develop channel mapping analysis
· Manage budgets, planning and their implementation, both in sales and marketing
· Work with numbers-driven reporting and with excellent understanding of calculations in different channels
· Leverage local connection to get throughs barriers from local laws and regulations
· Understand and obtain necessary licenses so that our Business model can be sustained e.g. Tobacco wholesales license, Tobacco retail license etc.
· Evaluate business results regularly and refine and correct processes when additional opportunities arise or when targets are not achieved
· Warehouse and delivery schedules setup and activation
· Design and Implementation of Sales Operating Procedure
· Responsible for professional brand-building/ promotion across the region, focusing on sales and distribution accompanied by relevant marketing activities.
· Recruit suitable candidate according to our market plan
· Guide and coach salesman to achieve company objectives
· Pipeline management
· Sales cycle management and salesman performance evaluation
· Willingness to travel within the region in Pakistan as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
· A Bachelor's degree in Business or equivalent experience in the industry
· Has a good feeling for business development and opportunities in the Pakistan - experienced in starting up businesses and with a minimum of 3 years sales and operation management in Asia.
· Good connection with CEPEC Project company. (Our main target customer)
· Knowledge of the current Retail/B2B landscape - a business savvy and flexible person with out-of-the box thinking, moving smartly in dynamic markets
· Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills with a high trust/credibility factor and proven to work independently
· Excellent communications skills - fluency in English and Chinese and local Pakistan language is a preferred
· Driving license preferred