Receptionist/Administration Assistant will be responsible for managing front desk of Office while working closely with Sr. Admin Officer.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Receive all incoming calls and place outgoing call
- Take accurate phone messages and ensure that the proper staff is notified in a timely manner
- Ensure the timely and accurate flow of information of all Offices including incoming and outgoing mails.
- Greet visitors to Office answering general questions about organization, redirect visitors when appropriate
- Maintain up to date information and the status/whereabouts of staff
- Maintain PABX system and notify Supervisor proactively about any repair work if needed for PABX system
- Maintain a master telephone list of all organization Offices including extension numbers for all staff.
- Prepare and regularly update contact details of staff/constant companion, INGOs, NGOs, Govt. agencies and suppliers.
- Receive all incoming mail and dispatch out-going mail
- Maintain a log register for all outgoing and incoming mail
- Timely distribution of all incoming mail to staff properly
- Process payments related to operations department
Rports Directly To: Sr. Admin. Officer
Knowledge and Experience
- A minimum of 1-year experience in managing Reception/front desk with a university degree from a recognized university.
- Excellent negotiation, representation, skills and the ability to work comfortably with an ethnically diverse staff.
- Effective verbal and written communication, fluency in both written and spoken English/Urdu. Knowledge of local languages is an asset
- Excellent computer skills (Word, Excel)
- Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with team members and a proven ability to solve problems independently without direct supervision.
Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. Organization reserves the right to accept or reject any or all CV(s) without assigning any reason.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer.